February Favourites

Thursday 3 March 2016

 
 
Guess What! It's another favourites blog post but instead of me rambling on too much lets get straight into the post..

 
 
One of my first favourites of lash month is this La Roche-Posay Serozinc toner. One main thing which i love about it is the way it sprays, you probably wondering why that matters, but it does.. anyway it just sprays like a nice mist and isn't too powerful which feels a lot nicer on my skin.
 
But i actually do like the product inside because it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and hydrated, lots of people have also said it has completely cleared up their skin but i haven't really noticed anything different. You can get this from boot and i think its around £8
 
-



 
Next is this perfume, now im not really a huge perfume chunky who buys really expensive ones but i do have a few which are a reasonable price and smells really good. One of them is the Pure Devotion Blue perfume and its from new look, i would try describing the scent but im the worst at that so you will just have to take my word
 
However i would definitely recommend going and smelling it next time your in new look and you also get 100ml for only £12.99 which is quite cheap compared to other perfumes!
 
-



 
Another skincare favourite this month has been this Tea Tree & Witch Hazel face mask which was from Boots. I have literally been wanting to use this everyday but i know that i should proably give my skin a rest.. but it is really good.
 
Its has active charcoal in it which means that it really gets in your pores and helps clean your skin, when applying this there is never a burning sensation it just feels really nice and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
 
-
 




 
A bit of a different favourite this month has been a blogger who is called Chessie and her blog is called Freshly Pickked. I have been loving reading her blog and i get so much inspiration from it. I would definitely check it out if you love reading fashion posts because she does a lot of them!
 
I think her blog is quite unique and she seems like such a down to earth person and it is definitely a must to read her posts whenever she uploads!
 
 
 
My only makeup favourite this month, which is a first, is the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer. I have had this since Christmas however, since for some reason i have been breaking out like absolute crazy for no apparent reason (please leave some skincare advice below for combination skin!), this has been doing an amazing job to cover everything up!
 
Some people may find this concealer too pricy but i think it is definitely think it is worth every single penny and I generally mean it!
 
-
 


 
And finally my last favourite has been listening to Conor Maynard's covers. I mean he can definitely sing alright! I have literally playing them all month and can't stop so if you haven't listened to any of his covers i would definitely stop what your doing and go watch/listen to them.
 
-
 
Links:
 
 
 
Once again this is quite a ling post but i just felt that i had so much to tell you all today! Anyway leave a comment on what a few of your favourites have been and don't forget to follow my blog here, to show some support!!
 
And have a good day!
 
 
 

8 comments :

  1. Your blog is so lovely! I'm a massive fan of the new look perfumes! They smell so fresh and chic!xxx

    Check out my blog?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! And yeah i agree they are amazing for the price.
      Rose xx

      Delete
  2. Literally in love with your blog design its so white and classic I love it!
    Hols xx
    hollybanfield.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i'm glad you like it, i adore it as well!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  3. I need to try out that New Look perfume!
    I have just followed your blog!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you definitely should, it smells amazing!
      Rose x

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try the La Roche Posay Spray for ages now, it sounds really good! I'll definitely check out Chessie's blog as well.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend you buying it!
      Rose x

      Delete